Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Staff Report

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 09:14 PM by Marquinton.)

Your RpName Name: Marquinton
Your SteamID(STEAM_1:1:100175549):
Which staff member are you reporting: Rodestroyer
RpName Of All Players Involved: Warhawk . Rodestroyer

Why are you reporting this staff member (Add as much detail as possible)? First, ive seen MANY players complain about this staff member, he has abused his powers many times. He and Warhawk are good freinds since they log in at the EXACT same time almost every time. I almost never see Warhawk on this sever without rodestroyer being on too. I find this very suspicious so do many players who i will not name. Everytime me or someone makes a report about Warhawk doing something like minging, rdming, fail rp, I don't think ive seen anyone except rodestroyer take his sits. He never gets warned since no one takes his sits except rodestroyer. One big problem i have is about a month ago, i reported Warhawk for prop blocking my stuff i put on a sidewalk and surprise surprise, rode IMMEDIATELY took the sit. He removed his props AND mine so i gave him a 1 star after the sit was over. He then proceeds to warn me for 'MINGING' and 'FAIL RP' which made no sense because he didnt even speak to me in the sit he just removed all the props and left. When i asked him why he reported me, he said because my prop was on the sidewalk like WTF! Is prop blocking not important or something. Am i missing something or is it because i gave him a 1 star because my props were in a 1x1 position, not blocking anyone but apparently, that's more important than prop blocking. I told another staff DontKidnapMePlease to tp me to him and talk about another problem where Warhawk targeted me and kept demoting me. We did and he seemed to be fine about Warhawk taking longer than 10 seconds and targeting me only. All the sudden Rodestroyer just came to us and then i got returned. Before Warhawk adverted terror he was constantly demoting me when i was mayor for false reasons and he does this EVERY time i become mayor. His reasoning is "false laws" and my ONLY law is "AOS if weapons out" which almost every mayor puts as a law since it's a reasonable one. But im the only one who gets spammed demoted by Warhawk. I have chased someone WITHIN my 10 second terror time and got a verbal because it's targetting but he gets literally nothing. I have demoted a mayor before because he had REALLY bad laws and i also got a verbal for it. I don't remember the staff who told me not to but it happened to me and not him . Ive been in multiple sits about it and no one seems to care. I have no idea what Rodestroyer and Warhawk have against me but they seem to be above the rules and report everyone but each other. Like i said, MULTIPLE players have told me that they always stick together and have made sits about Warhawk and got nothing out of it even when they were right. Ive heard many players complain about both of them but yet nothing has been done. Almost every sit i see Warhawk in, Rodestroyer is there. Im surprised no one has made a staff report about him but i guess im the only one. I know you 2 will read this and make up some lies to get yourselves out of trouble with, but go ahead. At this point im about to quit this server since no one seems to take a sit seriously now.

EDIT: ive changes my ingame name to "CappaHoe"

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 04:46 AM by Kuma III.)

I am looking into this.

If you have any evidence of the events you have described please edit your post to contain it.

Starzcraft88 - Co-Owner

(09-25-2019, 04:36 AM)Kuma III Wrote: I am looking into this.

If you have any evidence of the events you have described please edit your post to contain it.
I recorded evidence of it but my recording software messes up sometimes. In the recording it was a black screen with a glitched mouse cursor because if i tab out during the recording it glitches out a lot and i did tab out and now it’s a broken recording. But still, can you please look into this.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 01:45 PM by Kuma III.)

(09-25-2019, 12:29 PM)Marquinton Wrote:

I recorded evidence of it but my recording software messes up sometimes. In the recording it was a black screen with a glitched mouse cursor because if i tab out during the recording it glitches out a lot and i did tab out and now it’s a broken recording. But still, can you please look into this.

I recommend xsplit or obs for recording gmod as that bug doesn't appear with those at least for me. Having looked into this I have gotten a response from Rodestroyer and will post a log of the discussion from staff chat: 

The messages are in order to when they were sent

Starzcraft88 - Co-Owner

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2019, 02:51 PM by Marquinton.)

(09-25-2019, 01:43 PM)Kuma III Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 12:29 PM)Marquinton Wrote:

I recommend xsplit or obs for recording gmod as that bug doesn't appear with those at least for me. Having looked into this I have gotten a response from Rodestroyer and will post a log of the discussion from staff chat: 

The messages are in order to when they were sent
He’s lying. Him and warhawk are friends and a lot of people know it too. No one just joins the EXACT same time. For the warning, he removed it and left NOT saying anything. I placed it down then he said you can’t build in tunnel and i was a hobo not a thief. He still didn’t say a word and just warned me. And the last part when i was talking to dontkidnapmeplease he came and then stayed for a min then suddenly dontkidnapmeplease just stopped talking and returned me mid conversation. You can ask literally anyone, everybody knows they always join around the same time and they always are in the same sits! I might be dumb sometimes but im not brain dead, these aren’t just ‘coincidences’.

Due to the lack of evidence to back your claim up, and the fact that I know rode and warhawk aren't exactly friends with each other (warhawk has made staff reports against rode before). I will not be taking any action against rode/warhawk. I haven't heard any other complaints from other people about rode and warhawk as you have described, and neither has any of my staff.

I have removed the option for people to demote the mayor as they become citizen upon death anyway.

If you have any evidence that will back up your claim please post it here in a reply, evidence/proof is a crucial part of a report and without it, it's hard for action to be taken place. I hope you understand.

Starzcraft88 - Co-Owner

Your RpName Name: Winkwonk
Your SteamID(SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:178140528
Which staff member are you reporting: Fatal

Why are you reporting this staff member (Add as much detail as possible)?
I am reporting him for having a personal vendetta against me, giving unfair warns, and being extremely rude and unprofessional. He issued me two warns and a ban simply out of spite.
One of the warns he gave me: I had kidnapped someone and issued them a 40k bail verbally. They later say that I did not do this and I was issued a warn because
apparently it is a rule that bail must be set in text chat and not voice chat. (At the time of this happening, this was not a rule and staff member Human can confirm this as he witnessed this, he can also vouch this was a false warn as posted in the logs:
"[color=var(--text-muted)][color=var(--header-primary)][GMOD]humanBOTToday at 12:20 AM: [/color][/color][color=var(--text-normal)]to be honest i say that was a false warn"[/color]
As he was giving me sits he would constantly inturrupt me and not let me tell my side of the story, a good example of this is the following:
My base was located in the theater and I was standing near the doors of PD (ages away) a player calls raid and then kills me and proceeds to raid me. I got Fatal involved and he said that it was fine for him to call raid and shoot me there saying that it was close enough.
Here is proof that he had it out for me and just wanted me banned:
[color=var(--text-muted)][color=var(--header-primary)][GMOD]FatalBOTYesterday at 11:36 PM: [/color]wink needs to  be taken care of so if i needa ban him lmk[/color]
When he banned me I was jailed and not even once told why I was getting banned.
RpName Of All Players Involved: dyingcat120(the one who killed me extremely far from my base, also had a warn for RDMing me prior). Fatal(The staff being reported), human(A more experienced staff of the server that witnessed most of this god own)

Winkwonk make a separate post and not on someone else’s post
-Jcklein, A T-Mod with bad aim
[Image: cover2.jpg]

Wink wonk, why tf are you posting this report on someone else's report?
Admin

im very curious of this as well, lol. idk why you didnt just make your own thread for it
[Image: No.gif]
"It's Too Big!" - Toxi, 2019
Toxi | Mod