Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodestroyer staff report

"We need people who actually care for the server, not people who use the power for their own benefit, which Rode has been caught doing in the past and hasn't gotten a single staff strike for it."

Name one time when i have used my power for my own benefit? Im talking in an actual rp situation, not in a hide and seek game that has no real consequences. You also say i break rules daily, so again, name one time outside of this situation. Also when i said i break rules daily i was being sarcastic and over-exaggerating. The only time i have actually been reported is when someone doesnt like the way i handled a sit. This was the case with mosey and crex, whom a day after reporting me both became my friends. Ive never done anything to gain an unfair advantage over someone else or abuse my power in an actual rp situation, nor am i reported on a daily basis. Thats more than I can say for some other staff, who have admitted to not caring about base rules among other things.

Doesn't matter. Its the fact that you used it so trivially, hide and seek or not. Also, the problem is that you're admitting you have no regard for the server rules and that you break that constantly. Think, is that someone you really want as staff? Someone corrupt and ignorant of the server rules, running your sits? Change POV's for a second.
~Brandon

(12-18-2018, 12:55 AM)cxBrandon Wrote: Doesn't matter. Its the fact that you used it so trivially, hide and seek or not. Also, the problem is that you're admitting you have no regard for the server rules and that you break that constantly. Think, is that someone you really want as staff? Someone corrupt and ignorant of the server rules, running your sits? Change POV's for a second.

What rules do I break constantly? Again, a single example. Also, what do you mean by I used it trivially, I used it for a game one time, trivially would imply that i use it often, which i dont, and you have no reason to say that I have. Also, please tell me how I am ignorant of the server rules, I have been a part of this community for over a year, and have known all of the rules since my first month of playing. To imply that I dont know the rules is absurd, I would argue I know them better than most other staff members, who I often have to remind of rules, as was the case with Face and Panda at one point. Again I ask, give me one example of me abusing my position to gain an unfair advantage over someone else in an rp situation, just one.

Wallhack e2s are perm bans anyway. Why are you exempt from that punishment just because its for a game of hide and seek? Doesn't matter when and where you use it, its that you use it. Also, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
What is the point of fighting a losing argument, especially if you are going to resign anyways.

Also the fact that you tell me, "I break rules constantly and Rain gives me a slap on the wrist for it." Shows why you shouldn't and aren't capable of being a staff member worthy of respect.

The cheats aren't even the reason you aren't meant for staff. That'd probably only be a single staff strike of many to come. The fact of the matter is you have demonstrated terrible behavior in the face of Rain, Starz, Me, and the community. Face it, Rode, you aren't meant for staff and my evidence has proved it already.
~Brandon

(12-18-2018, 01:14 AM)cxBrandon Wrote: Wallhack e2s are perm bans anyway. Why are you exempt from that punishment just because its for a game of hide and seek? Doesn't matter when and where you use it, its that you use it. Also, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png
What is the point of fighting a losing argument, especially if you are going to resign anyways.

Also the fact that you tell me, "I break rules constantly and Rain gives me a slap on the wrist for it." Shows why you shouldn't and aren't capable of being a staff member worthy of respect.

Its interesting how you claim that I dont know the rules, when you yourself seem completely void of any knowledge on the e2 rules. Nowhere does it say that any form of e2 abuse will result in a permaban. Also you dont seem to understand the context of punishments as a whole, intent is just as important as the rule broke, and staff that punish one way only ever following the rules strictly are just as dangerous as if an admin were to not punish at all, there is a middle ground when it comes to intent and effect of a rule being broken, and that seems to have gone over your head, which is a shame. In addition to that, yes, I will have to resign soon to go on vacation with my family and enjoy winter break, this does not mean that I care any less about my job and obligation to this server, and I will continue to do my best until I have to unfortunately leave. Even after than, I plan on coming back to this server and continue to work to make it a better community for all players, not just fellow staff members as you seem to think it needs to be. I will do this regardless of whether or not I am a staff member, just as I did before. I was given my position not because I wanted, nor needed this rank, but because I knew the rules and was willing to help out when needed.

I understand that you may not like me, or appreciate the work I do for this server due to the way I go about dealing with colleagues, but the fact remains that I care about the sits I take, I know the rules, and i do a damn good job. My performance is reflected in the relationships I have with players, both while on and off duty. If you cant deal with the way I do my job, and how I seperate it from your rigid form of following the rules to any extent, then thats a contrast of personality and method, not a reason for demotion. Now since we keep going in this constant circle of you claiming im unfit for staff and me responding asking for a shred of evidence beyond opinion, this will be my last post responding to you. I have finals to worry about, and dont have any more time for this petty arguing. CONTEXT MATTERS. Now go ahead and get the last word in.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

Wallhack e2s are grounds for a perm, sorry to put Starz on the spot for this just need to put you in your place. Rode, you admitted that you break rules constantly, and I remind you to stop breaking rules every single day, if not every other day. I tell you constantly to follow player model rules and stop doing things I kick normal players for, but you don't listen. IE, your aids bowser model the size of the P.D. building I have told you ATLEAST 3 times to turn it off and you don't listen, and you also use color changing e2's which you know the rules for, as you claim. If you claim to know the rules and that you do a good job of doing so, what is the livestream showing exactly? Lies to sound cool? No, its showing your true personality and your actions/behavior and that you don't deserve the spot. If you claim to know rules as stated in your statement above, why do you constantly break even the smallest of e2 rules?

Furthermore, the smallest e2 rules should be the ones easiest to follow.
~Brandon

Btw rode, not only did you admit to not following the rules yourself and claiming that im a person that doesn't acknowledge the rules; remember you have 41 warns.
      Best Staff on So Far Wink- Yahiko
[Image: giphy.gif]

Rode will receive a staff strike for e2 abuse. He and rain have talked and rain is removing functions to prevent cheats using e2.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔStarzcraft88 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ -SuperAdmin

[Image: b7b7b80841954a6e2028d5eb17851fd4.png]