Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noasaac's Staff Application!

#1
CoolCoolIn Game Name:  Noasaac



Discord Name(Staff are required to be in the discord server): Noasaac



Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90620928



Time-Zone: U.S. East



What is your play time on the server?  20 Hours



If you get accepted what percentage of playtime would you devote you being on duty: I would devote most of my time to being on duty, like 65% of the time I'll be on duty helping players out and the other 35% just running around playing with others to get them started so they will stay on RainRP..



What is your age (must 13 or older)?: 17



Previous admin experience: I have had tons of experience with being staff on DarkRP servers they are my favorite to play.  I have been admin on 2 other servers and moderator on another they have all been shut down though Sad.



Do you have and use a microphone? Yes Sir



Why should we choose you to be part of the staff team(65 words minimum, no less.)? 


RainRP should choose me to be a part of the staff team because I am very experienced in being staff on DarkRP servers.  I also like this server a lot so I would be on most of the time helping players and getting rid of those nasty trolls and RDMer's.  RainRP should also pick me to be staff because I am a very understanding and a nice person so I think I will get along with other staff and players very well, this is good because it makes the server more like a family and will keep people coming back for the conversation and connection they have.  With all that said thank you for taking your time to read over my staff application and I hope you will give me a chance!  Smile



Were you recommended by any staff? 

#2
Pending
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔStarzcraft88 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ -SuperAdmin

[Image: b7b7b80841954a6e2028d5eb17851fd4.png]

#3
Accepted
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔStarzcraft88 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ -SuperAdmin

[Image: b7b7b80841954a6e2028d5eb17851fd4.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)