Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodestroyer Staff Report

Your RPName: Yahiko

Your SteamID(Do not use profile links): STEAM_0:1:215193790

Staff member You're Reporting RPName: rodestroyer

Staff member You're Reporting SteamID(Do not use profile links): STEAM_0:0:45782961

Why you are reporting them: Not only is he in my base and probably looked at my layout to maybe raid later which is a rule, staff can't go into other peoples bases unless sit, he moved my printers off the wire so I can't collect every 5 minutes. He was in my base when I wasn't there on duty moving my printers, and IDEK if he took any money I wasn't thinking which he probably did because IDK the purpose of why he did that. And then thirty minutes later he was stun-sticking me which I didn't get a screenshot WHILE INVISIBLE and even followed me to my base.

Evidence: 
I have a bunch of attachments and I will be explaining the purpose for them.
1. Is him moving them/in my base
2. He's the only staff on duty, looking at his player model hes the only staff on duty that's on.
3. The timestamp of the first one where hes moving printers to show that I'm not framing.
4. The timestamp of the second one where hes the only staff member on to show that I'm not framing.
5. Him not responding when I told him whats the reason why he was screwing with my base.
6. He was stun-sticking me but I didn't get the screenshot of that, I just got the screenshot where he in my base again. It will be lower in the post because of the max attachments I have.

Involved(Please use their Rp name):
noone

6th evidence of when he was in my base again link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1580255109

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'll look into this
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔStarzcraft88 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ -SuperAdmin

[Image: b7b7b80841954a6e2028d5eb17851fd4.png]

(12-03-2018, 05:41 AM)Starzcraft88 Wrote: I'll look into this

ok gracias

This was Rodestroyer's response,

"i have papers to write and finals to study for rn, i dont have time to go furthur than this: someone was complaining that he had an illegal base so i went to check it and everything was fine, it was just a lil tricky. I moved his printer off, then back on immediately to make sure that it wasnt collecting every tick. And i was getting a shit load of sits on him doing sketchy but not warnable stuff, so i followed him around cloaked for a bit and instead of targeting him and warning him everytime he broke a small rule without getting reported, i stunsticked him. I understand doesnt justify it, but why tf do admins have stunstick anyway, rain should remove it. Has anyone honestly ever used the stunstick to do anything but annoy someone else."

I will let him know for next time to let the owner of the base know when he needs to look at their base and/or it's contents.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔStarzcraft88 ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ -SuperAdmin

[Image: b7b7b80841954a6e2028d5eb17851fd4.png]