Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slumbo

<t>Hello i should have done this awhile ago but 1 week after i was permed i came back with 3 alts. Fyi you cant find me because your staff team is bad and I got a vpn along with ovh. Btw face your baaaaaad.</t>
<t></t>

<r>I'm shook someone is so determined to play on our server that they went to the extent to install a free VPN and bought a server w/ their mommy's and daddy's credit card lmao.<br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="85"><s></s>(If you like it here so much why leave and get banned in the first place ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)<e></e></SIZE></r>

<t>ooOOooooOOo bad boy gots words. ip vanish is not free. im having fun rdmin people. so dont mind me and me mommy is no buy me gamey no moor. i make my own money sucking dick.</t>
<t></t>

<r><QUOTE author="HyperTex_YT" post_id="2483" time="1535145287" user_id="328"><s>
HyperTex_YT post_id=2483 time=1535145287 user_id=328 Wrote:</s>
ooOOooooOOo bad boy gots words. ip vanish is not free. im having fun rdmin people. so dont mind me and me mommy is no buy me gamey no moor. i make my own money sucking dick.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hey I have that vpn <E>Big Grin</E></r>
<t></t>

<t>I don't think you understand that we don't ban IPs lmfao. We ban steam IDs so you can't connect on different accounts, if you were really determined to mass rdm or something like that, then sure go for it, you'd be banned anyways <3 Thanks for telling us you have alts, all staff watches for minges like yourself.<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
I'm glad your determined that you think VPNs somehow allow you to connect to gmod servers. good try tho.<br/>
<br/>
'Thanks for the overall support of the server tho <3</t>
<t>I'm a moderator on RainRP! Have any questions? Feel free to ask me in game at any point! <3</t>